Thursday 10 May 2012

Hello

Hello everyone! Summer's (supposedly) here and it's time for barbecues. I've always loved a nice barbecue, the smell, the flavour, fire and of course the beer. As this blog grows it will document all of my exploits with outdoor cooking, not just barbecue. I hope to explore different cooking methods, techniques and recipes that lend themselves to outdoor cooking.

Despite being May, the weather is shite. I've only managed two outdoor sessions so far this year. Hopefully this will improve soon and I can get some quality posts up (and food down).

Here is a picture of my soaking wet, unkempt (can't cut grass in the wet) garden:

Wet Barbecue

I know that was crap and boring but I need to see what pictures look like on this and to see if the background image displays better when there's a bit of length to the blog.

I promise, as soon as the sun shines, there'll be some stuff going up.

No comments:

Post a Comment